Information Collection & Its UseCelestite collects a variety of personal information, including your email address, IP address, and message content. Celestite also collects names and mailing addresses (including street, city, state, and zip code) from users who willingly provide that information. The Company uses this personal information as follows:
- Celestite requires that you provide your email address in the contact section of its web site, in order to respond to your question(s) by email. You do have the option of also providing other personal information, including name, demographics (City & State), and what products/services interest you.
- Celestite automatically receives and records internet traffic information via our server logs, including your IP Address and the page you requested. Your IP address is unique, and is not linked to your email address or to the Company in any way.
- The Company may offer a periodical email subscription. When you enter your name and email for that purpose, it is used for that purpose and that purpose alone. We do not sell your email address or name for any reason.
- To contact you about its services or its website.
- To communicate with you concerning problems or malfunctions that you report.
Information Sharing & DisclosureCelestite does not sell or rent your email address, name, mailing address, or any other information to anyone for any reason. The Company will not share your email address, first or last name, mailing address, or other received information to anyone, except as stated below:
- Celestite Holdings will disclose personal information and personal records as they pertain to it or business with the Company, if required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any other legal process.